Adding Oil to Cream or Soap Lather ??

Gonna make myself look a wally here, but what do you think of the idea of adding a few drops of a nice organic natural shave oil to a bowl of prepared lather (soap or cream) to help with glide?

i'm guessing it would help make it a super slippery shave, but i imagine it may not do a brush much good ?

just had the idea as i saw someone on youtube putting some shaving oil on the face before slapping on some shaving cream on top (without lathering it in a bowl first though) just wiping the cream straight on top :?

steve

Try adding a few drops of glycerine to the mix if (like me) you fancy tinkering about! (baking isle of the supermarket about 65p :)) I get a slightly slicker lather from most soaps or creams if I do.

will get some from tesco tomorrow, just need something as i keep getting Irritation on my Jaw Line just below my ear, thought shaving oil miht help perhaps the Glycerine will.

or, use shave oil as the pre-shave - like a base, or a buffer. Also, I have read that the 'brushless/latherless' shave creams can be a god base as well - speciically I remember Ingram brushless touted for use in that manner.

Back
Top Bottom