Acquisitions - week Feb. 21st to 27th incl.

moodymick said:
N_Architect said:
It'll be another interesting 'acquisitions week' I guess (two parcels in for me today, will pick them up later...) ;)

I am so glad I am not your postman, Konstantinos, he must be the busiest man in Europe.
;)
He's not the only one.....
And Konstantinos, there is a parcel from Latvia waiting for me I think... :hungrig :hungrig
Going this afternoon to post 5 parcels, see if I can get it :)

Max

All right.

- The Fitjar order from Executive Shaving is here, and is partially wrong (mistakes do happen, no worries). A 200ml glass pot of Neroli shave cream was mistakenly included instead of the Neroli after shave cream jar. As in the order I had already included a Neroli soap puck, hence I needed the after shave cream, it looks like we'll either have a return or something will go up in the B/S/T board soon...

PM if any interest on the Neroli puck or shave cream (they all smell fantastic, by the way).

- Sir Irisch Moos after shave lotion and cream arrived from TSR member Canuck; thank you so much.

Show more

Ooo
Two parcels today.
First from USA via the bay. A flare tip, F1. Took a risk as photo not good. Its fine!
Second more interesting parcel from Dodgy USA.
First a C2 Red tip. Little paint loss but otherwise good.
Second near mint A4 Diplomat. Gold all intact. It is really stunning.
Plus a tube of Maas. Which I have used on the flare and red tip. Holy wotsits really good results.
Two pifs from the Dodgemeister too. Some QED sandalwood soap and some vintage Old Spice!!!
Now I am very happy.
Big up to Dodgy. Top Man.
Cheers,
Tim.

The Merkur Futur arrived this afternoon, the other two to follow this week.

Jamie.
[attachment=2]
[attachment=1]
[attachment=0]

Attachments

• TAY-COL-SAN.jpg
    361 bytes · Views: 163
  • 4364544354_739fddd02d.jpg
  • mitchells_wool_fat_shaving_soap_dish__77883_zoom.jpg
moodymick said:

Must say I do like Moodymicks new Avatar, reminds me of the custom knife maker from Japan Mcusta, they make some beautiful knives, and they have a money clip with the very same design.

Jamie
[attachment=0]

Attachments

• Img1217.jpg
    361 bytes · Views: 159
pugh-the-special-one said:
moodymick said:

Must say I do like Moodymicks new Avatar, reminds me of the custom knife maker from Japan Mcusta, they make some beautiful knives, and they have a money clip with the very same design.

Jamie
[attachment=0]

It's the Mon of Tokugawa Shogunate, who were a sorta Japanese Proctor & Gamble.

They believed that 3 blades was best, albeit 1 blade for the main cutting, 1 blade for tidying up, and the 3rd a small one for those sensitive areas - like the belly.

All was going well until the Americans turned up and gave the opposition newly fangled Remingtons, then literally the war was over - or so they thought.

Although we did get a nice opera out of it.

Secretly, unbeknownst to the Remington toting masses, clandestine groups of raving shavers clinging, to the old ways, bided their time and waited to strike and unleash their blade mastery on the world with their mighty war cry......... FEATHERS AND HAI KARATE!!!!!!

Excuse me, my curry has just pinged :hungrig

Godrej cream turned up from india today,first impressions I was a bit disappointed with the quantity,it's smaller than old metal tubed erasmics we get here for a quid,this thing better be good! :twisted:

First shave-related purchase of the year and it's a cracker!

500ml splash bottle of Blenheim Bouquet!

Yeah, I know!

Now, I just need an empty Trumper's Cologne bottle to put 100ml in ... or a nice glass atomiser.

The first one to say "Dumb Sucker" will be subjected to a 'cyber-shoeing' of epic proportions.

joe mcclaine said:

Yeah, I know!

Now, I just need an empty Trumper's Cologne bottle to put 100ml in ... or a nice glass atomiser.

The first one to say "Dumb Sucker" will be subjected to a 'cyber-shoeing' of epic proportions.

That must have blown your budget for the rest of the year mate,good decision though.

Dave.

joe mcclaine said:

Yeah, I know!

Guess you like Blenheim Bouquet then, I never knew they did such large bottles. It is not a bad buy when look at in context of the price of the one an two hundred ml ones.

Back
Top Bottom