Acquisitions w/c Mon Nov. 29th - Sun 5th incl.

OK, just dropped on my doormat a couple of samples generously PIF'd by a mystery Piffer. Vulfix soap and Valobra Almond cream. What a kind gesture, but no idea who they are from. Lack of sleep this last week could have cocked up my memory banks. Oh well - Thank you!!!!

Ahh, the perks of being a Mod

No, it wasn't me.

Ian

Actually, I'm beginning to think it was from my Secret Santa, and they couldn't be bothered to wrap it up or even write Happy Christmas.

I gave someone your address PC. They said they had a special delivery, something about you having a long stay in hospital or something.

I can't remember who it was now.

antdad said:
I gave someone your address PC. They said they had a special delivery, something about you having a long stay in hospital or something.

I can't remember who it was now.

Could have been any number of people. :roll:

I have also received two samples from the same kind benefactor, thankyou to whoever it was

Picked up some proraso sensitive to see if my face can take it.

Also got some Wet Gun Dog aftershave cream, a cream made from bees wax locally in Dorset.

100 Gillette Bleue's from rareup, promptly ushered away by SWMBO for xmas. (Note to self, get stuff delivered to work)

Just waiting for this fella to arrive (hurry up postie) an unsued #21 if I'm not mistaken, apparently from a retired barber of some 50 years.