Acquisitions w/c Mon Nov. 1st - Sun 7th incl.

Got this link off the de blade section on this site
http://britva.eu/eu/razor-blades.html

Discount price for multiple packs all the prices are on the website. Is based in latvia but i ordered these on saturday night and recieved them wedensday so quick shipping.

My Feather blade bank - thanks HM

Old Ogallala Bay Rum & Sandalwood AS.
Bought this from Badger & Hone, and they threw in a tube of RS Cream too! Oh yeah and complimentary mints. You really can't beat their service!

Damian Murphy said:
Got some Dr.Henks #6 after shave balm thanks Olvin (and thanks to your Mrs for posting )

After at last learning how to create a decent lather, im finding that henks bay rum cream/soap and asb is my favourite combo..very slick and leaves my face feeling very good afterwards and it smells great..

Thanks Pedro, I dug out a Sputnik for old times sake stuck it in the Mergress and they are quite good. Then again I quite like the Bic Chromes which a lot of people slate so horses for courses and all that.

A mint condition Gillette NEW #88 set.

A Toggle I picked up a couple of weeks back, but I hadn't gotten around to posting it. It appears pretty much unused.

A satisfying day

Schrick Krona - with sample of soap from "The Soap Opera Company" in Wisconsin, generously sent by Dodgy
Nanny's Lavender soap.
Moisturiser sample from Briallen

Gonna be a good shave tonight

Yellow Jim said:

A Toggle I picked up a couple of weeks back, but I hadn't gotten around to posting it. It appears pretty much unused.
:hungrig :hungrig MEEEE WANT ONE!!! WOW! I'll be your friend if you pif it to me :lol: :lol:

I'm willing to trade a lot of my current collection for one of those! It's lovely!

Max

You got enough cream there HM?

I received my 11C from our very own Vic Flange and a R3 Super Speed, it is my birth year and quarter...finally I have it

Thats the ADS killed till at least tomorrow

Davidoff Cool Water EdT 75ml
Paco Rabanne pour homme EdT 50ml

from OSL duty free

(and the next day on my way to JFK I went through FRA where the Cool Water 125ml was on -30% special, 5 quid cheaper than what I paid for the 75ml a day before... :x )