Acquisitions w/c Mon Nov. 1st - Sun 7th incl.

Audiolab said:
pedro083 said:
Fat boy from vic flange
150 sputnik seller also included for free 3 packs of other blades rapira platinum
rapira swedish supersteel
voskhod teflon coated

Just curious, where did you get the Sputnik's from? not seen any on the bay in a while.

Got this link off the de blade section on this site
http://britva.eu/eu/razor-blades.html

Discount price for multiple packs all the prices are on the website. Is based in latvia but i ordered these on saturday night and recieved them wedensday so quick shipping.

From Paul at Connaught
img0188ip.jpg

My Feather blade bank - thanks HM

Old Ogallala Bay Rum & Sandalwood AS.
Bought this from Badger & Hone, and they threw in a tube of RS Cream too! Oh yeah and complimentary mints. You really can't beat their service!

Damian Murphy said:
Got some Dr.Henks #6 after shave balm thanks Olvin (and thanks to your Mrs for posting )

After at last learning how to create a decent lather, im finding that henks bay rum cream/soap and asb is my favourite combo..very slick and leaves my face feeling very good afterwards and it smells great..

pedro083 said:
Audiolab said:
pedro083 said:
Fat boy from vic flange
150 sputnik seller also included for free 3 packs of other blades rapira platinum
rapira swedish supersteel
voskhod teflon coated

Just curious, where did you get the Sputnik's from? not seen any on the bay in a while.

Got this link off the de blade section on this site
http://britva.eu/eu/razor-blades.html

Discount price for multiple packs all the prices are on the website. Is based in latvia but i ordered these on saturday night and recieved them wedensday so quick shipping.

Thanks Pedro, I dug out a Sputnik for old times sake stuck it in the Mergress and they are quite good. Then again I quite like the Bic Chromes which a lot of people slate so horses for courses and all that.

A satisfying day :D

Schrick Krona - with sample of soap from "The Soap Opera Company" in Wisconsin, generously sent by Dodgy ;)
Nanny's Lavender soap.
Moisturiser sample from Briallen

Gonna be a good shave tonight ;)

Yellow Jim said:
DSC_0161.jpg
DSC_0162.jpg

A Toggle I picked up a couple of weeks back, but I hadn't gotten around to posting it. It appears pretty much unused.
:hungrig :hungrig MEEEE WANT ONE!!! WOW! I'll be your friend if you pif it to me :lol: :lol:

I'm willing to trade a lot of my current collection for one of those! It's lovely!

Max

You got enough cream there HM?

I received my 11C from our very own Vic Flange and a R3 Super Speed, it is my birth year and quarter...finally I have it :cool:

Thats the ADS killed till at least tomorrow ;)

Davidoff Cool Water EdT 75ml
Paco Rabanne pour homme EdT 50ml

from OSL duty free

(and the next day on my way to JFK I went through FRA where the Cool Water 125ml was on -30% special, 5 quid cheaper than what I paid for the 75ml a day before... :x )

Back
Top Bottom