Acquisitions w/c Mon Nov. 15th - Sun 21st incl.

It was lovely to meet a (first) suitably hirsute member in the flesh; sounds like you did well to hang onto the tin Jamie. :D
That's not to say I've met several totally hairless members.. :roll:

moodymick said:
simmo3801 said:
Good choice Moodymick!

I ordered a sample of this from their website as the 2 Tarquins in the Edinburgh store couldn't find any!

It's very nice...

We had MILF :eek: ;) But anyway, Sartorial was the only scent that me & Mrs M could agree on - she's actually wearing it at the moment, I'm on OS :?

We're off to a retail park today (Bicester) as funnily enough there's a Pen's outlet shop there (and Mulberry!!!! :evil: ) :roll:

This sounds interesting Mick.

Top notes include: Aldehydes, Ozonic Effect, Metallic Effect, Violet Leaf, Neroli, Cardamom, Black Pepper, Fresh Ginger; the heart contains Beeswax, Cyclamen, Linden Blossom, Lavender, Leather. Finally, the dry down features Gurgum Wood, Patchouli, Myrrh, Cedarwood, Tonka Bean, Oakmoss, White Musk, Honey Effect, Old Wood Effect, Vanilla, Amber.

Not sure about the old wood effect :lol:

AV as
Brut as
OS as + cologne
Pinaud Clubman as

Dropped in a Duane Reade on Sunday afternoon (looking for something my sister had asked) and couldn't resist the temptation.

On the non-shaving front, alongside with the new Mac I got loads of software (for Win and Mac) for ridiculously low prices.

Back
Top Bottom