Acquisitions w/c Mon 25th - Sun 31st Oct incl.

A Feather Portable - Very nice quality item for the price but haven't used yet as it seems identical to the alu Tech I'm still getting used to (except the handle which isn't alu therefore heavier)

Tube of Jordanian Erasmic cream, £1 from Savers - thanks for the heads up in Shopping Links. Will be using tonight. Smells good.

PeterFranks said:
A Feather Portable - Very nice quality item for the price but haven't used yet as it seems identical to the alu Tech I'm still getting used to (except the handle which isn't alu therefore heavier)

It might seem superficially the same, it's a more aggressive device though. Not like antdad-with-a-flick-knife aggressive, more SirPrize-with-an-extra-half-teaspoon-of-sugar-in-his-tea...

Had a busy day on ebay today

1 x Cased Fat boy
1 x HD Rocket (needing work - hopefully nothing more than a soak)
1 x Slim Twist (yuck)
1 x Cased British Aristocrat (hopefully) #16

All for. . . . 93.00

Hopefully after good clean, should net me 3x that.

BlkKnight said:

1 x Cased Fat boy
1 x Slim Twist (yuck)

All for. . . . 93.00

Was looking in on that as well, you got those three for a good price m8 :)

BlkKnight said:

1 x Cased Fat boy
1 x Slim Twist (yuck)

All for. . . . 93.00

You'd be surprised at what a good clean can do:

Before:
CQ6Sc.jpg

After:
jdX3N.jpg

Max

Ive been thinking about this for the last week or two, just hit the buy it now button. :D
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270560944857&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT</a><!-- m -->

Got an email (mush of which was in French), on Friday from a vendor. It said my order had just been shipped from the warehouse in New York. Only about 6 days after the order was originally placed, this was the first contact from them.

• Then on Saturday, it arrived in the post.
      • That's amazingly fast for overseas delivery. Can't be that the email was sent out late, or that the warehouse might not have been in New York any way... do I care what the real reason is? Not a whole heck of a lot, cuz it arrived safe, sound, securely fastened, and full.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

30-10-2010.png

Oh, I also mentioned that I'd post some pics of the Le Tuft Urban Hermit's Black & Blues shave set from beejay, so here are some naff pics of a very, very not-naff shave set. Click the thumbnails for larger pics.

Back
Top Bottom