Acquisitions - May 2024

20240530_193609.jpg
I got home from work to find this surprise for me. :love:
It is to go with the shaving soap that she brought for my birthday, but the aftershave was out of stock at the time
Gotta love her for not forgetting and for keeping checking the website until it was back in.
Guess I will have to keep hold of her for another year at least :ROFLMAO:

Rather excited to receive a refill of TOBS Sandalwood ...

View attachment 121042

... rather disappointed they sent me old stock rather than the latest formulation. Bah!

View attachment 121043

Batch 11083

TOBS have been back in touch and have confirmed that this batch is what they are still selling through their website and online shop. It is the older formulation and not the new-style formulation that they told me about some months ago. They do say that a new batch will be coming through in the next few weeks but have not confirmed which ingredient list it will be.

TOBS (pre-2024) < this is what they are currently selling
Potassium Palmate, Sodium Palmate, Potassium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), Palm Kernel Fatty Acid, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Linalool, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limolene, Cinnamal, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenol Methylpropional, Citral, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

TOBS Sandalwood (2024 Reformulation) < this is the one they told me about but are not yet selling
Potassium Stearate, Sodium Stearate, Aqua (Water), Potassium Laurate, Sodium Laurate, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Palm Kernel Acid, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Potassium Palm Kernelate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Linalool, Coumarin, Geraniol, Eugenol, Limonene, Cinnamal, Citronellol, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

I should say that I am very happy with the purchase as the older formulation is a damn good one! Just that I already have a number of soaps with that formulation already and was really hoping for the very latest. Ho-hum!

Back
Top Bottom