Acquisitions June 2023

Woo! First!

AJFCJaUqQULwBib2qo_L8RdX47ROyxsveQ0O6pnaKSVAGq4CsHgg-XWFrnSFceD1IKZZ1Nf-ocPEXKtlkZeJt50Ry-4clcH14eGM1PCgJ-taKeORk1GGx7qF4dOdsehwCLm3zd-f_J1mXQjwyaDd_8R0macgAg=w800

Great to have Dr Selby back in the fold. Much thanks to @SeanC

Bottle of Yorkshire Cologne to replace the Birsen Tobacco that I've got in at the moment. I'm not sure I like it. There's perhaps a bit of a sweatiness to the scent after a short while. I bought it during COVID when stocks of Turkish Cologne went very dry. Again, glad to have this back in the fold ... it's one I know I like.

Woo! First!

AJFCJaUqQULwBib2qo_L8RdX47ROyxsveQ0O6pnaKSVAGq4CsHgg-XWFrnSFceD1IKZZ1Nf-ocPEXKtlkZeJt50Ry-4clcH14eGM1PCgJ-taKeORk1GGx7qF4dOdsehwCLm3zd-f_J1mXQjwyaDd_8R0macgAg=w800

Great to have Dr Selby back in the fold. Much thanks to @SeanC

Bottle of Yorkshire Cologne to replace the Birsen Tobacco that I've got in at the moment. I'm not sure I like it. There's perhaps a bit of a sweatiness to the scent after a short while. I bought it during COVID when stocks of Turkish Cologne went very dry. Again, glad to have this back in the fold ... it's one I know I like.

Paul. Have you ever used the Akcay Tobacco? It's slightly different to the one you bought, it has a bit more talcum powder. I like it.

Couple of Soap sticks arrived this morning
Can Anyone Date them please
View attachment 106821
I can't date them. My fiancee would get jealous.

I believe late 1950s or 1960s for the red pack one and early 1950s (possibly a little older) for the white. Just based on old Imperial Leather adverts, going off their colour schemes and typefaces

I can't date them. My fiancee would get jealous.

I believe late 1950s or 1960s for the red pack one and early 1950s (possibly a little older) for the white. Just based on old Imperial Leather adverts, going off their colour schemes and typefaces
Thanks mate
The imperial leather guru has spoken lol
can i assume they will be same ingredients ?

Back
Top Bottom