Acquisitions - February 2024

I'll include some Denim Gold when I send you the Akcay Tobacco. I'll include my stocks of Treet Yellow Durasharp at the same time (I don't get on with them.)

Wow! Thank you so much! So generous last time with the bottle of Akcay and the surprise of that Omega brush which I enjoy a lot ... and here you are doing it again! What a really nice thing to do, Shubs. Thank you. Very chuffed about the yellows and looking forward to trying the Denim flanker.

IMG_3981.jpeg

... the latest formulation (as opposed to last year's in?famous reformulation) :

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Stearate, Potassium Stearate, Aqua (Water), Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Laurate, Potassium Laurate, Glycerin, Palm Kernal Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Potassium Palm Kernelate, Titanium Dioxide, Lanolin, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Gluconate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Linalool

Notice also the redesign of the top of the box?

Gone is the "Original 1893 Formula" and on the side it says, "a fine soap made to a traditional formula exclusive to". I wonder when the new batch of ceramic pots will come out with this revision.

Woo! Excited to try the very latest.

View attachment 116686

... the latest formulation (as opposed to last year's in?famous reformulation) :

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Stearate, Potassium Stearate, Aqua (Water), Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Laurate, Potassium Laurate, Glycerin, Palm Kernal Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Potassium Palm Kernelate, Titanium Dioxide, Lanolin, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Gluconate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Linalool

Gone is the "Original 1893 Formula" and on the side it says, "a fine soap made to a traditional formula exclusive to". I wonder when the new batch of ceramic pots will come out with this revision.

My one from Connaught also arrived today and after a quick hand lather it’s looking good,thick creamy slick lather but the real test will be shaving with it.

View attachment 116686

Pleasingly the top label peels off and can be used again!

image.jpg

Pleasingly the top label peels off and can be used again!

View attachment 116689

So it does!

I was thinking of cutting it out and sticking it, but there was already a solution waiting to be found. Good work!

IMG_3982.jpeg

IMG_3984.jpeg

... and ingredients rondel from the greaseproof wrap on the inside cover. Neat!

This makes me very happy! Thank you.

First, a very unexpected gift from a very generous friend here who "just wanted to send me something" and I am bowled over! Thank you so much for this - what a super community we belong to here.

IMG_3986.jpeg

Also arrived was my BST purchase of a bottle of DRH Sandalwood aftershave from @Mr. Blonde who also popped in a little extra for me - a stick of the latest formulation Speick, which will complement the vintage tallow stick that I already have. Super-exciting for a formulations nerd! Again, what a super community we have here.

... and my 100x RACER Platinum blades arrived from La Barbiera. What a deal!

I'm absolutely beaming. Thank you guys!

Back
Top Bottom