Old Spice Lime
DR Harris Sandalwood
Connaught Cream:
Sweet Orange
Other Creams:
Taylors Avocado
Taylors Lemon and Lime
Old Spice Musk.

I also picked up a stick of Irisch Moos last night which has been grated and packed into a bowl. Still waiting for a few things to come through the post. :p

I've just purchased Palmolive shave cream from tesco at £1.29, still not as good as the shave stick at 45p.

just arrived through the post, some Penhaligon's Opus 1870 shave cream purchased from Valuer on TSR.

As you may have read, I've just 'pulled the trigger' on a bottle of Czech & Speake #88 cologne from a forum member.

Ian

A £3.99 punt on a vague 'VINTAGE GILLETTE SHAVING SET IN CHROME WITH BLADES' item on eBay, which turned out to be a Gillette clone. Looks good, but not convinced by the shave (compared to my 1930 Gillette New Regent open-comb).

IMG_0693.JPG

joe mcclaine said:
IanM said:
Now that I seem to have got the Palmolive stick to work form me, I've bought another 8 this morning.

Ian

112 more and you'll be level with me.

Yes, I did tell Mrs.M the story about your stash, and I now have 8 more than the Morrisons in Stoke.

Ian

Not quite sure how this happened, and I didn't mean to, but I spotted this 5-item lot on eBay tonight and put in a last-second bid and won..

Looks like a '49 Milord, a 1936 Red & Black Set, a Fatboy and a couple of Milady Decolletees.

I really am going to have to ban myself from going near eBay or the Buy/Sell/Trade area of the forum!!

Back
Top Bottom