Acquisitions 11th - 17th April

IMG_0814.jpg

RS shaving cream - about GBP 2.50 (where's the pound sterling symbol in my keyboard?)
Waleda ASB - about GBP 12.50

Both from STOCKMANN.

Now, this shaving cream is widely available here in supermarkets, a Polish brand that was preparing to enter the U.S. market at the end of 2009:

IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

Around 1.20 quid - have not tried it yet.

Found also two small sized lotions, around 50 ml, in glass bottles, all Russian labels outside. They were around 60p each, thought they would be witch hazel or something.
Thought about buying both just for the fun of it, then said to myself "let's open one and see what the smell is like".
As soon as I opened the first bottle, the appalling scent reached my lungs, something between badly made alcoholic drink, thought about all the men in old Soviet Union wearing this stuff daily... God, that'd have been a nightmare. Perhaps I should go and buy them and have my people in the office translate them for me, to see what they are...

One puck of VDH soap
One puck of Monsavon Bol à Raser soap
Ogallala Bay Rum cologne
Pinuad Clubman Special Reserve Aftershave
RSC sensitive cream

Got my nanny's silly cream samples in the post this morning .Thanks Sharon looking forward to using it.
Also got three bottles of Aqua Velva from the US Nice.

On their way soon...

30 Feather blades - my latest encounter with these was good, so I decided to try more

Cella Soap - I've read a lot about this stuff, and the only thing that has been putting me off is the descriptions of the scent. I'll try and do a "Tabac", and use it until my nose accepts the scent.

MWF Bath Soap - My Penhaligon's EF bath soaps are all but gone, so I thought I'd try a Fat Bar!!!

Should also be getting some Trumper's Bay Rum cologne from andyjreid soon.

Ian

I'm starting to lose track.... this is perhaps going back two weeks until now:

Ever Ready Peerless set
Ever Ready travel set
GEM SE blades
Gillette 1958 Superspeed TV Special
Blue-tip Superspeed

Nanny's Warm Spice travel tube tester from Sharon

Sample of Cyril Salter Rose cream, some Kais & a Gillette 7O'Clock blade from Sonny

I think that's it! I'm restricting my RAD to items that are dirt cheap now.

I got a boatload of stuff this week :D

pat 1912 Every Ready SE razor in Green Bakelite Case
Azarro Pure Vetiver 40ml EDT
Blue Floid A/S 400ml Splash
5 x 2oz Ogallala Bay Rum samples
Ogallala Shaving Mug and BayRum Soap
Woodhead Studio Shaving Bowl
about 800 assorted blades :lol:

haven't done bad really but won't be doing it all the time. I need to settle into a routine now and hone my skills rather than feeding my ADs.

Back
Top Bottom