Acquisitions 1 August - 31 August

Arrived? At your front door, tell us what you think of them....
Hi Andy. They are both manly but different. The Isphahan is musty with lots of tobacco and leather. Very similar to P&B Spitfire soap and would compliment it well. It settles to an old leather armchair smell a hint of sweetness but the tobacco remains. A bit like a musty old barbershop with cigars crushed on the floor....Hey get me I sound like Jilly goulden.
The second the Ahlam Al Arab is sweeter, less musty and lighter but still manly, less tobacco and more musk with amber still lovely though but not as heady perfect for a warm summer night on holiday fresh out of the shower, shaved and ready for the evening. They aren't daytime fragrances in my opinion.

Hi Andy. They are both manly but different. The Isphahan is musty with lots of tobacco and leather. Very similar to P&B Spitfire soap and would compliment it well. It settles to an old leather armchair smell a hint of sweetness but the tobacco remains. A bit like a musty old barbershop with cigars crushed on the floor....Hey get me I sound like Jilly goulden.
The second the Ahlam Al Arab is sweeter, less musty and lighter but still manly, less tobacco and more musk with amber still lovely though but not as heady perfect for a warm summer night on holiday fresh out of the shower, shaved and ready for the evening. They aren't daytime fragrances in my opinion.
Very nice Wayne, Sadly beyond me, I don't want to know how much they were......

Thank you Jilly, you discribe them so well, I could almost be there with you!

Received this rather lovely vintage Kent brush yesterday..and put it to use this morning

33n8eth.jpg

Back
Top Bottom