Ach Brito - Claus Porto

I've been looking at the Lavanda Cologne, and the Musgo / Glycerine shaving soaps.

Just wondering if any of you chaps had experience of the brand, and a place to buy. I've noted ebay and the portugalonlineshop.

Cheers

Garbe said:
I've been looking at the Lavanda Cologne, and the Musgo / Glycerine shaving soaps.

Just wondering if any of you chaps had experience of the brand, and a place to buy. I've noted ebay and the portugalonlineshop.

Cheers

I have ordered from Miguel, at Portugal online, http://www.theportugalonlineshop.com/. Top man and excellent service. I can't recommend him enough, the pricing is good and the postage very reasonable. I have had bath soaps, 444 balm and Top Secret EDT, all great stuff. The 444 is worth a try, stings like hell and is best mixed in the hand with a drop of EDT. I haven't used Lavanda Cologne, but the Lavanda soap is great in the shower.

I placed an order with him last Tuesday evening, and I received it Saturday am, which from Portugal i recon is brilliant. I had ordered from him before a couple of times in the past, and his service then was just the same. I ordered direct this time but in the past went through eBay. If you go to his website use code EBAY PROMO you can get a 10% discount.

Oh forgot to add I also ordered the Musgo soaps and some glycerine ones, haven't tried them yet but they smell great. The price at Portugal online are around the cheapest too.

Garbe said:

Cheers

I would like to point out that there are no shaving soaps from Arch Brito/Claus Porto just in case...

I did see one advertised as such on eBay, but I don't think it is having been delivered. The other half seems impressed with it so will get used.

Garbe said:
I did see one advertised as such on eBay, but I don't think it is having been delivered. The other half seems impressed with it so will get used.

I know the one you mean, it's the round glycerine one, and it's not a shaving soap for sure. I've used it as a soap and was unimpressed to be honest. Other bath soaps with in the range are far better. I don't use shower gels anymore and find soaps such as Claus Porto are far better.

NS, yep that's the one, I also got the musgo and lavanda soaps, so still happy with the purchase, just a shame its not a shaving soap.

Back
Top Bottom