A Sheffield Barber Notch Straight Razor **Complete**

"The Masterpiece" Sheffield barbers notch razor again don't know too much about this one. Looks to be in good condition mainly because the blade was covered in grease when I found it. Don't see many of these on here, if I have got my measuring correct a tad under 6/8th blade. Sclaes are in good condition and the blade is tight and centers well.
Asking £16.50 inc all the usual. UK postage only comes in a coffin case. Again I am sure someone on here will let me know if my prices are wrong......:icon_rolleyes:
And as a free gift you also get the other straight in the pic as it would be a shame to chuck it away as the scales are worth saving or you could cut it down I guess, again in a coffin case.
[attachment=3186]
[attachment=3187]
[attachment=3188]
[attachment=3189]
Should add if you need more info ask............

Attachments

• IMG_0359.jpg
    IMG_0359.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0360.jpg
    IMG_0360.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0358.jpg
    IMG_0358.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0364.jpg
    IMG_0364.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 44
RE: A Sheffield Barber Notch Straight Razor

missingskin said:
"The Masterpiece" Sheffield barbers notch razor again don't know too much about this one. Looks to be in good condition mainly because the blade was covered in grease when I found it. Don't see many of these on here, if I have got my measuring correct a tad under 6/8th blade. Sclaes are in good condition and the blade is tight and centers well.
Asking £16.50 inc all the usual. UK postage only comes in a coffin case. Again I am sure someone on here will let me know if my prices are wrong......:icon_rolleyes:
And as a free gift you also get the other straight in the pic as it would be a shame to chuck it away as the scales are worth saving or you could cut it down I guess, again in a coffin case.

Hello, I was looking buy a 6/8 straight razor, I would like to buy them.

RE: A Sheffield Barber Notch Straight Razor

Sezer74 said:
missingskin said:

Hello, I was looking buy a 6/8 straight razor, I would like to buy them.

PM sent.......

Back
Top Bottom