A quick hello

Damian Murphy said:
Don't accept any samples from PigCat of his 'homemade' shaving balm. :lol:

Hey thanks,

I woulda fallen for that one. Yes, being very gullible to a fault does have it's problems.

Yeah, stuff like that is helpful. Any good gossip floating around would be welcome also.........

I understand there's gonna be the usual bit of hazing that new members have to endure. To this groups credit, y'all don't seem any more malicious than the other forums.

Martin

Oh, I guess this would be the time to mention my tendency to be a tiny bit facetious (or even sarcastic) once in a great while. The problem with that is sometimes the implied humor doesn't always translate well to print. It's easy for readers to take things literally, since they can't see the rolling eyes or slight smile from a facetious poster like me.

If there's two ways to take my posts (and there often is), then please take it the funny way. I won't normally ever post anything negative, and that's not the style I'd use if the situation ever came about.

Martin, there's none of that nonsense about banned vendors here (as far as I can see :? :?: ), so no worries on that score.

As for sarcasm in posts, I think most of the members here have the nous required to tell when something's being said in jest. In my time here I can only think of one member who lacked the mental aptitude to understand this and sadly he's no longer with us. RIP Bruce. :( ;)

dodgy said:
So, is there any banned vendors who can't be named in a post? Heh, isn't that a silly thing? Any discussions that are a little on the sensitive side I should be aware of? You know, that sorta stuff. I admit to not reading enough posts here to get a feel for the place yet, so maybe I'm trying to skip some steps.

Don´t mention the war and you´ll be fine. Ohh, almost forgot: antdad can be a little grumpy.

Lipsy said:
Welcome, sir!

Enjoy the banter!

Lipsy

Hi there,

Man, you hit the target with that form of humor. Takes a little thought to get it right. Even more fun is live chat with a bunch of other people who can banter. Hehe, there's nothing like a group of bantering fools trying to top each other.

Martin

Back
Top Bottom