A quick hello

Hiya,

I guess maybe it's time to introduce myself here. Yeah, I've been a little quiet these last 15 months or so.....heh.

This goofy shaving 'hobby' has held my interest for a number of years now, and shows no sign of letting go in the future. Lots of razors and soaps/creams, plus a few favorite brushes are all part of my rotation.

Hopefully I can contribute to various converstions every so often,

Martin

Oh, a few of you may know me on other forums as L. Martino.

Fido said:
Welcome Martin

So we can expect to keep up our spending for years? We will all need bigger houses.

Hi there,

I'm actually surprised this goofy shaving thing has lasted so long......just over 4 years so far. Previous 'interests' have included watches and knives, but those only lasted a few years or so before I came out of the ether. Oh yeah, I also had a very healthy online card playing habit for a number of years. That was a pretty odd thing, now that I look back on that period.

This shaving 'hobby' though........it never seems to end.

Martin

Pete said:
Hi Martin

Glad you could join us, I've always enjoyed your posts. Post a few here, you're with kindred spirits.

Thank you Pete, and thanks to the other members who posted a hello. I appreciate that.

So, maybe some of you can give the the scoop on what the 'forbidden' subjects are around here. Being a member of a few other shaving forums has taught me that I miss a lot. I've also learned a few things as well about how some of these forums operate..............what their agenda is, in other words. Yeah, all of em have different rules and ideas about how to run things.

So, is there any banned vendors who can't be named in a post? Heh, isn't that a silly thing? Any discussions that are a little on the sensitive side I should be aware of? You know, that sorta stuff. I admit to not reading enough posts here to get a feel for the place yet, so maybe I'm trying to skip some steps.

One good thing about this place is I don't need a translator to make myself understood to most of you. Even though I didn't learn British in school (sadly, it wasn't offered), it still seems like many of you understand sorta what I'm saying. Same goes for me, in that somehow you are able to make sense when I read your posts. Who woulda thunk I could understand British?

Well, let's see what happens down the road,

Martin

Back
Top Bottom