A newbie/oldie!

Hi everyone.

Some of you might remember me from aaaages ago on Badger & Blade under the username 'mammoo'. I spent some time in the CONUK group before it was banned which lead to this forum being setup. It was around that time that I was setting up The Traditional Shaving Company which has gone from strength to strength over the last year or so. In fact, it kept me so busy running our shaving shop that I no longer had the spare time to talk about shaving on the forums! Things didn't get any better when my wife and I had our first baby daughter last year!

Things are finally starting to settle down and my wife and I are both trying to get a bit of time back for ourselves. I could really do with somewhere to chat with like-minded chaps so what better place than here! I can't believe how big this site has grown since I last saw it over a year ago.

Despite my username, which I chose to make it easy for people looking for me to find me, I am here for personal chat first and promoting my business second. Well, to be honest, I'm not really here to promote my business at all. I have setup a thread in the vendors forum if anyone does want to speak to me about the business (http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4147) but, otherwise, I'm just Matthew.

I'm looking forward to catching up with those I used to know and meeting all of the new folk as well.

Matthew

Greetings

68143.gif

traditionalshaving said:
Things are finally starting to settle down and my wife and I are both trying to get a bit of time back for ourselves. I could really do with somewhere to chat with like-minded chaps so what better place than here! I can't believe how big this site has grown since I last saw it over a year ago.

Yeah, good luck with that. In another 17 years maybe. :roll:

Welcome to the forum Matthew.

Blyth Spirit said:
What ho Matthew, enjoy the forum and the banter.

It must be awful coming from somewhere where the football season is finished in October... ;)

Everyone's favourite Yorkshire team are back in the Championship! But not for long... I predict a play-off finish this season :D .

hunnymonster said:
... I had our first baby daughter last year!
Remember what teenage boys were like when you were one. They'll be knocking on your door in 13-15 years time. Prepare your reactions now. (Thanks his lucky stars that the Y swimmer got there first).

Don't worry I already have that problem sorted. No boys. Simples.

Hello Mathew & welcome to the forum. Good to see another Whites fan on here.

Yup, i was in your position family wise about 12 years ago. I started what I call Dad's shotgun fund. I am about to break it out and get a little pistol....Smith & Wesson 500 :lol:

traditionalshaving said:
hunnymonster said:
... I had our first baby daughter last year!
Remember what teenage boys were like when you were one. They'll be knocking on your door in 13-15 years time. Prepare your reactions now. (Thanks his lucky stars that the Y swimmer got there first).

Don't worry I already have that problem sorted. No boys. Simples.

Well I'm sure predatory lesbians :eek: :shock: :? can be just as hair whitening (for the parents of the child)

Back
Top Bottom