A Little help

After a nice email I have decided to PIF to 2 nebs but really don't have the heart to sort the whole thing out as I do not feel in the correct frame of mind to be able to give this my all and before I say goodbye to all who have ben so kind on here I would like to do what so many have done before me and if anyone wants to thing of away for choosing the right to start ups and email the address it would help, so what I have is blades/soap and blades/cream to give away and in the closing down of my stash I may come across more
Please let me know what you think

Michael

Thanks for asking yes I am fine just a few things out of our control have changed and I have lost my mojo for DE shaving and would like to help so others as I sold a few bits and give the cash to another source and these bits turn out to be surplus so after a nice email and good idea hence the above post

Michael, if you PM me exactly what you're offering, then I'll list it all as a PIF on the BST on your behalf and arrange it all, and then PM you back the 'winners' details in a few days time. That way you can just wrap and send the stuff with minimal time/hassle.

Is that what you mean?

Michael,when I was gonna leave this forum it didn't take me long to realize that it's a mistake,why don't you just take your time,have a think and deal with the problems you're currently facing mate

Michael,

Your contribution here has, in my opinion, been very valuable for all of us. The option of taking 'a break' from any forum is always there, but the need for communication and also the interest in the subject may well come again. Therefore I would suggest you take it easy for a while, you can do your PIFs as well in the meantime, but leave a door open as things (as you 'see' them) may well change in due course.

Konstantinos

Hey, you can't abandon an olde wrinklie M8. Have a wee break whilst you get your head sorted, keep a small personal hoard of your very fave razor & goodies then when that missing Mojo returns TSR will still be rumbling on as per.

Hope things get better.

JohnnyO. :D /

Thanks to all as some of you may already know we are going to have another girl which will bring the total to 4 (this one was a surprise and its been 8 years since our last)

We have returned back from Canada after the loss of a Family member and I managed to give a shave to before he passed away we had know for sometime he was ill with Cancer of the brain and that this could not be operated on but he hung until we got there and we had two great day with him where he sat up talked watch TV played a board game a joked with the children and then we watch over the next 7 days how his soul left his body until he slipped away in his sleep.

This has made me open my eyes to my immediate family and how close we all are and now I'm not working from home as much (only 3 out of 5 days) and its a new job which is very full on I will need to spend more time and attention on them, And also as DE shaving was only a every now and then (as I straight shave most times) and have a lovely family piece that Andy breathed new life into which will always stay in my hands, I wanted to get rid of the bits of DE shaving equipment I had and give the money away to charity which I have done and I'm now left with a few items that I will PIF.

I am still contactable by email but as I have said in the past as it stands at the moment DE shaving is linked to my loss and I just don't have the heart for it now

But thank you once again

Michael

That´s fine Michael. I´m sorry for your loss, keep on going is the only opption. My deepest condolences, to you and your family!

You still have the best shaving tool out there: the cut throat :ugeek:

Back
Top Bottom