A double espresso extraction...

Mikael said:
. What coffee are you drinking, my friend? :D

Heh, you do make me smile. but it's a wasted effort I'm afraid. Sadly for you, neither coffee or straights are something I'm 'extremely enthusiastic' about, so you got no leverage...bestest buddy.

Still, I appreciate your very smoooooth and helpful invitation to hop on board this particular crazy train, Thankfully, I seem to be immune to your hypnotic effects.

Dodgy

Ooooo soz I'm late.
Busy times.
Thanks for all your support Mikael.
I of course like the Volderdodge am immune to all your wiles.
Plus I just need an extension to my kitchen for all my coffee gear.
I am not influenced by others.......................
Must wear tin foil hat to stop the the bad rays.
Yrs
Easily managed.
Slick.
Oh before I forget theres an American that needs a PayPal top up ...

Cheers PC and Tim! Do you like tea then, Martin? I know of this producer in Bath, that makes the best Earl Grey, seriously, if you like Earl Grey this blend'll blow you away :) It's very pricey to ship, but I'm sure I can help you, if you feel it's to high (you can buy in smaller portions, by the gram, from me :))...

Todays, 16/1:
005800x721.jpg

009800x662.jpg

OO very Picasso.....
or Pigcatasso...
Sometimes I do not get an even flow deom both nozzles...especially on my single basket??
Tamping I guess.
made a banana milk shake toady with a shot of espresso in!!
Lovely,
Cheers,
Tim

Is photography your job. Its very good.

Cheers Tim! No, it's not my job, very kind of you to say so though. I started this photo journey in memory of dear papa, who once was a photographer.

It's normal and rather usual that one nozzle's slower (uneven packet PF) ... Think the American will bit on the tea offer?

The espresso milkshake sounds great, need to try that some day (do you make smoothies too? Good stuff as well).

I don't this USA branch will bite on the tea offer.
They threw all theirs away a couple of hundred years ago.
Along with the use of the English language, good food, nice manners, modesty, humility, sense of humour etc etc.
It's a long list and I wont bore you with it.
Keep calm and carry on!!
Yrs
Timbo
Give my love to Stockholm. Oh no I'm thinking about Lena Biorsmark again!

Slick said:
OO very Picasso.....
or Pigcatasso...
Sometimes I do not get an even flow deom both nozzles...especially on my single basket??
Tamping I guess.
made a banana milk shake toady with a shot of espresso in!!
Lovely,
Cheers,
Tim

Is photography your job. Its very good.

Is your worktop wonky, will be more evident on the single than double as the rate of flow is slower.

Changed beans yesterday and it takes a while before setting the right grind/tamp pressure, this morning it was too finely grinded and only one nozzle was going for the first 10-15 secs:
002800x603.jpg

003800x634.jpg

004800x617.jpg

Mine is slightly under extracted. But on the better side.
My single basket is less controllable than the double.
Plus I dropped my tamper.
Put a ding in it....
Still made three really smooth good tasting coffees today though.
Lovely pics again M.
Tim

Cheers Tim! Double is easier to get right, nowadays I never use the single shot basket... If I wanted a single shot (why would I, to start with?) I can throw away half of the double :)

I'm starting to drink more coffee, hmm, must be all this talk about coffee here :D

Back
Top Bottom