7 day

Has anyone ever though about a 7 day brush set?
The possibilities are endless with what you could do?
I think I would have different handles different knots and then have the most luxurious one's saved for the weekend :idea:

Not sure exactly what you mean, seven from the same manufacturer? In that case I have a Simpsons set that would do it. Generally I do what you say there anyway, I have a set of weekday small to medium knot brushes that are quick to use and rinse and accurate to apply lather with. I also have another luxury set like the CH2, Polo8 Tulip3, My Neo special and Saville Row 3824, these take time and patience to load but lather is plentiful and they are a great change from the smaller scrubbier ones I tend to use during the week.

I am finding it hard not to pick up the Emperor 2 every day, for a weekday brush it is one of the finest two bands I own, real competition for the PJ2 and 2201.

That sort of thing but I was thinking of a custom brush set and made like the 7 day razor sets with the days of the week etched into them then also the handle and knot of you choice

Yeah that would be nice, a similar but different set, a theme as such.

I am going for the Simpsons Set so that is as close as I will get but I like the idea of something individual.

grahamchapmanstopthatsi.jpg

Smell The Glove said:
over5feet said:
That sort of thing but I was thinking of a custom brush set and made like the 7 day razor sets with the days of the week etched into them then also the handle and knot of you choice

Like day of the week underpants? :D

Don't you mean month of the year underpants :shock:

FrenchBlade said:
over5feet said:
Don't know but how much did that sell for (i bet Huxley has it :lol: )
I'm pretty sure Sunburryboy bought it for 2 quid at a carboot last weekend.. :D

FB.

FrenchBlade said:
over5feet said:
Don't know but how much did that sell for (i bet Huxley has it :lol: )
I'm pretty sure Sunburryboy bought it for 2 quid at a carboot last weekend.. :D

FB.

It's true!

• Except, he didn't get them for a song, he got them for a dance ...
                • or two...[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

He waltzed in, shuffled about the stalls for a few minutes, and then briskly hustled the set of Titanic razors away from a mermaid who wanted to show him 'The Swim'!
                    • ... looked like she also gave him some crabs from the way he shook his tail-feathers on outta there![/list:u][/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom