46 yeair old virgin

antdad said:
Welcome Kieth...glad you've popped your cherry.

Good show Rangers...

See the little PM button next to Profile button, bottom left of this dialogue box?

That will send a "Private Message" to the member of that dialogue box.

Thanks for the PM help (and the welcome).

No yet "popped my DE cherry" until my new razor arrives but have changed the way I shave using my Mach 3 with excellent results.

Looking forward to my first DE experience tho' a tad worried that a bloodbath may ensue.

KRF1963 said:
Looking forward to my first DE experience tho' a tad worried that a bloodbath may ensue.
You'll not get a bloodbath with a DE, Keith, unless you forget the DE and just try shaving with the blade. They're really not that scary, and you'd have to work hard to cut yourself badly. I guess that's why they're called "safety razors".

Just remember... light touch, don't press on.

rangers62 said:
Keith
PM me your address and I'll send you a wee blade sampler.

Welcome

Thanks for your kindness and generocity Rangers the blades turned up this morning.

I certainly need more practice as I had more than a few nicks yesterday using a cheap Lord razor and supplied blade.

Your welcome mate. Try the same set up for the life of the blade. For the 'sharper blades',( Kai, feather) try a super lather, a cream /soap mix. You just may hit the right combo for you. If the blades you are currently using cause you distress, bin them! not worth the grief.

Regards

rangers62 said:
Your welcome mate. Try the same set up for the life of the blade. For the 'sharper blades',( Kai, feather) try a super lather, a cream /soap mix. You just may hit the right combo for you. If the blades you are currently using cause you distress, bin them! not worth the grief.

Regards

Not sure if it was the blade or technique. Felt a little sore afterwards and several nicks randonmly across my face!

Nice close shave for a first attempt though.

Back
Top Bottom