46 yeair old virgin

Hi all, fascinating forums you have here.

New to this proper shaving malarkey and have taken the plunge and ordered a Feather portable as my starting point. Still not used a DE yet until this arrives but already have learned that I have been shaving wrong for the last 30 years!

Changed my techique and already have the smoothest face I have had for years.

Taking the budget approach for now so need to sort out a brush (using an old knackered one with Boots soap stick for now) but will bide my time.

I can see this becoming an obsession if I am not careful!

Regards

Keith

KRF1963 said:
I can see this becoming an obsession if I am not careful!

WE ARE BORG. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Obession? My intention was to save money on blades. I've already spent more on creams, DE razors, straight razors, brushes, soaps, balms etc than I ever spent on cartridge razors.*

Welcome Keith.

*This statement may not be true.

Dave
Has the guys bum in your avatar been shaved with a cartridge or a DE?

A Caress Of Steel to his Hemispheres?

That was an embarrassing Rush joke brought to you by TPFKAR62.

Apologies :oops:

Hold Your Fire! That was a decent joke actually. I like to throw Rush-isms out there to Test For Echo. There are a lot of us Rush fans around, and we're very dedicated. From the Signals I'm getting already, more than one TSR member is a fan. A Show Of Hands?

I'll get my coat.

And Presto, he was gone...

cheese_dave said:
Hold Your Fire! That was a decent joke actually. I like to throw Rush-isms out there to Test For Echo. There are a lot of us Rush fans around, and we're very dedicated. From the Signals I'm getting already, more than one TSR member is a fan. A Show Of Hands?

I'll get my coat.

And Presto, he was gone...

Very good, laughed so much got light headed, quite Geddy actually.

Ahem! Help me on with mine.

That's really kind of you rangers62, when I work out how to PM you, you will receive my first ever one!

rangers62 said:
Keith
PM me your address and I'll send you a wee blade sampler.

Welcome

Welcome Kieth...glad you've popped your cherry.

Good show Rangers...

See the little PM button next to Profile button, bottom left of this dialogue box?

That will send a "Private Message" to the member of that dialogue box.

Back
Top Bottom