2nd attempt

Well today was shave no.2 with the DE.

Better lather and a much, much closer shave than last time. Several cuts as the tops of ingrowing hairs were nipped off :oops:

On the whole despite being closer the shave feels more comfortable, still have to learn how to get at some areas, but overall I'm pleased with today's effort despite giving the styptic pencil a good workout :?

Give it a couple of weeks and I'll be sorted, I think.

Excellent news, especially the "comfortable" part of it.

What I would recommend is that you use the same setup for at least a couple of weeks to allow you to get your technique sorted. Once you have that down, you can then start to experiment with some different gear, if you like.

Ian

Nice one Jeltz! I haven't had an ingrown hair since I started DE shaving. I used to get at least one a month. There were two or three places they always seemed to appear. I sometimes forget how annoying and unsightly they were. I do hope that using a DE consigns them to history for you.

I noticed this as well, I used to get regular ingrowing hairs when cartridge shaving. I also did not use a brush then so perhaps there is am exfoliation effect from the brush helping.

Either way it was a welcome change.

Back
Top Bottom