24 Gold by Scentstory

one of the most talked about fragrances in the Frag Community with some considering it a classic and niche quality and for good reason.
Hard to find up till now
Back in stock at the Fragrance Shop
Reduced from £40 to £20 for 100ml EDT
Add discount code 222CG2XRZW and you can pick it up for £16. Bargain price for what your getting. Collect in store free of charge or add a few pounds for delivery

Last edited:
I purchased the 24 Gold and, after a few days of use I have to say, I really do like it.

For not a whole lot of money, it is incredibly powerful and sophisticated. It starts off quite sharp but within a few hours, it settles down and develops into the most wonderfully complex ylang-ylang and amber mix. Even with only a couple of sprays, it easily lasts all day.

Good call Spencer @Miles853! Any other 24 recommendations?

I purchased the 24 Gold and, after a few days of use I have to say, I really do like it.

For not a whole lot of money, it is incredibly powerful and sophisticated. It starts off quite sharp but within a few hours, it settles down and develops into the most wonderfully complex ylang-ylang and amber mix. Even with only a couple of sprays, it easily lasts all day.

Good call Spencer @Miles853! Any other 24 recommendations?
Only other one I bought from the line is 24 The Fragrance. £10 from Fragrance shop.
Also very nice. Not as strong and has more of a grape note instead of Amber in the 24 gold but still carries some oud in the background.The logevity and projection is still pretty good. Great for the office

Well my 24 gold arrived very quickly order placed 7.00 pm Saturday, postman knocked 9.45 am Monday.

My kind of Scent, no idea how to decribe it, but its strong, everyone I've asked to sniff it replies, Oh that's what I could smell ? its very nice.
good enough for me, and lasts ages.

24 Gold is super stuff - have owned a bottle for yonks, but picked up some more last week when they were doing the 20% off as highlighted by Miles.

Many so called celebrity fragrances are crap and ones associated with tv programs should not inspire confidence however this breaks the mould
It is very nice and has a powerful projection.
Sprayer is very good too.

Just picked a bottle of this up from Fragrance Shop ......... 15% Discount code + code for next day delivery for 99p ..... A grand total of £17.99 and I'll have it tomorrow........

I only bought it 'cos of you lot :D

Had this on all day ,....... Loving it.... Getting lots of cinnamon and amber the first few hours ......... Now settled down to a rich, sweet scent that is highly reminiscent of Darbar attar.

I reckon I might grab a couple more bottles of this next time ....

Back
Top Bottom