2011 Diary

Hello Gents

Not sure how much interest there is out there, can anyone recommend a good place to get a Diary from?
I've never owned one and end up writing things on bits of paper. Something in A5 or slightly smaller would fit the bill.
We've had threads on porridge, pens and even manbags!

Hopefully, I can get some good recommendations. Or is it a case of popping into WH Smiths and picking one up for a fiver?

THANK YOU

RSJ

Probably just a trip to WHSmith (other stationers are available) and it does depend what you want, desk diary? Week or day per page etc. As a brand Letts are always good.

A bit dated now but Filofax style organisers are handy and worth considering.

My current method is Google Calendar coupled with an android phone which is very effective ;)

Just paid a £1 for mine as usual at Lymington market. Depends what you want it for - the sort of thing I would want to handle before buying if it's for recording the events of the day. If you are going to be fussy, get to a decent town centre and start browsing.

I use the A4 page a day from WHSmith.
A good diary , which i've bought from them for 10 years now.
Its available in A5 and the paper is of good enough quality to cope with fountain pens which I use.
regards, beejay

I like Moleskine for their notebooks, so I'd probably use one of these, but I can't get my head around diaries, I just remember all my appointments. (but forget all birthdays!)

I use to have a filofax, they're nice since you can add pages to them.

Max

Back
Top Bottom