2 New Signature Soaps Hybrid Shaving Soaps

BrianH

Supporter
Supporter
I’ve just added 2 new Shaving Soaps to the range:

Capra Alavana - Goats Milk base fragranced with Essential Oils of Rose Geranium, Lavender, Bergamot, Rosemary, Amyris Balsamifera, Patchouli and Peppermint

Lindum - vegetable oils and butter base fragranced with Sweet Orange and Patchouli essential oils.

TSR10 for member discount

Best Regards
Brian
Signature Soaps

Attachments

• 1D0F9E8B-FFBE-4576-9B63-2D0DA909C5D8.jpeg
    1D0F9E8B-FFBE-4576-9B63-2D0DA909C5D8.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 22
  • CA61FDD9-4123-4622-A00D-81AFFB8495C0.jpeg
    CA61FDD9-4123-4622-A00D-81AFFB8495C0.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 22
Brilliant Thank You
I really fancy the Lindum
Unfortunately i’m not a mint fan There’s no mint in it. It’s Sweet Orange and Patchouli Essential Oils.

@Mike Smart

The Lindum is Sweet Orange and Patchouli essential oils. No peppermint

The Goats Milk Alavana has a tiny amount of peppermint but it is Rose Geranium, Lavender, Bergamot and Rosemary forward and the Peppermint is barely noticeable if at all

Received my order.

My reservations about the scent notes have proved unfounded. The proportions of each scent element have been chosen to blend very well so there's no struggle between the citrus and herbal notes. It's a very nice integrated scent.

Thanks for the Lindum sample, Brian. This is a great scent . I would go for this big time if available with Capra base as the goats do wonders for my rosacea.

Another unreserved recommendation.

Received my order.

My reservations about the scent notes have proved unfounded. The proportions of each scent element have been chosen to blend very well so there's no struggle between the citrus and herbal notes. It's a very nice integrated scent.

Thanks for the Lindum sample, Brian. This is a great scent . I would go for this big time if available with Capra base as the goats do wonders for my rosacea.

Another unreserved recommendation.
@globalm Thank you Paul. Glad it arrived safely. I’ll look into doing it in Capra base. Best Regards Brian

Back
Top Bottom