2 months into DE shaving.....collection.

When I get into something, I do it properly :) . I was having a look at my shaving shelf which is rapidy getting too small and thought I would take a quick pic, just wondering how others are getting on after a few months into DE shaving?
Currently I have:
7 razors
6 soaps
4 creams
2 brushes
alum block
2 proraso pre-shave
Proraso A/S
various test samples (Trumpers and Ogallala aftershaves)
Oh, and quite a few different blades.
Oh, and some nanny's lavender soap coming next week. :eek:
sd1001.jpg

When my wife sees my 2 Tupperware boxes she doesn't so much feel that I'm doing this properly as improperly. Her argument being that as I have only the one face and can use only one razor at a time I have no requirement for 5 or 6 razors, around 80 DE blades, 200 SE blades and a couple of magazines for my Schick cartridge.

On the other hand, I have told her if I pop my clogs suddenly she's to send everything down to Sunbury for him to PIF out to the rest of you. Well, I didn't think you'd mind Steve, just forgot to mention it to you !

JohnnyO. :cool:

We joined almost at the same time..

I own:
12 DE razors (+2 on their way)
9 Straights (none shave ready for now)
13 Soap varieties. (hard/soft/cream etc..)
3 Brushes (4th one on its way, Fido)
2 AS's
4 ASB's
1 Alum block + 2 raw alum pieces.
Around 150 blades of various origins. (with 200 on order)

All the stuff I have doesn't fit on the shelf (I put up for that purpose) anymore.. have to add another one.. :oops:

EM5iF.jpg

hfL8S.jpg

PQOR3.jpg

So RNR, don't worry you're not alone ;)

Max

I just cannot understand this need to collect. I suppose having assembled hundreds of radios, telephones, bells and other stuff I should have known the risks of taking an interest in shaving.

It's in the genes.

FrenchBlade said:
We joined almost at the same time..

I own:
12 DE razors (+2 on their way)
9 Straights (none shave ready for now)
13 Soap varieties. (hard/soft/cream etc..)
3 Brushes (4th one on its way, Fido)
2 AS's
4 ASB's
1 Alum block + 2 raw alum pieces.
Around 150 blades of various origins. (with 200 on order)

All the stuff I have doesn't fit on the shelf (I put up for that purpose) anymore.. have to add another one.. :oops:

EM5iF.jpg

hfL8S.jpg

PQOR3.jpg

So RNR, don't worry you're not alone ;)

Max

Ooh, the bug has bit you hard :eek: :D
I love those 2 miniture Le-Creuset bowls with lids, they look perfect for soap.

Just found some miniature pots.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.pots-and-pans.co.uk/acatalog/Le_Creuset_Mini_Cocotte_-_Satin_Black.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.pots-and-pans.co.uk/acatalog ... Black.html</a><!-- m -->

RedNeckRash said:
Ooh, the bug has bit you hard :eek: :D
I love those 2 miniture Le-Creuset bowls with lids, they look perfect for soap.
Yeah, the bug got me, but it's slowing down.. the two le creuset bowls are not the "real deal", but I'm using them for soap (tabac and another one). I paid 2 euros/piece for them in a "2 euro" shop in town :D They're very good :D

FB.

Back
Top Bottom