1st properish shave

HI Everybody

Bought a dovo, unopened from Factory, struggled to shave with it, bought a Vintage Straight from Neil, really Shave ready,
what a differance, 1st attempt very good shave, not a BBS but close,
Thanks . :D

Frankus said:
HI Everybody

Bought a dovo, unopened from Factory, struggled to shave with it, bought a Vintage Straight from Neil, really Shave ready,
what a differance, 1st attempt very good shave, not a BBS but close,
Thanks . :D

You missed some around your mouth (see avatar) :lol:. Sorry, good news! It´s a very nice feeling when it falls to place and Neils blades are very nice (and I think vintage blades have better steel in them and can take an edge better).

As my old Sgt used to say Frankus, "Pays to be a winner, Sir". Well done & I hope that's just the first of many enjoyable shave experiences (or, indeed, enjoyable experiences of any sort !).

JohnnyO. ;)

If that is you on your avatar, I have to tell you that you missed quite a large area of your face with that blade. :lol:

Welcome aboard, Saaah!

Ian

Thanks for replying

Got the missed bit about a year ago, see Avatar, Vintage Straights Win, for me anyway, or at least the Hone,
next on my learning curve
Thanks
Frank :oops:

I have often wondered if Goaties and other part type beards came about by people not being able to shave certain parts of their face. Chins are a difficult area, so hey just leave it. :lol:

Arrowhead said:
Welcome Frank! If you feel like posting pictures of your razors, please do. Some of us get worryingly excited about that sort of thing :D
+1, pictures would be nice :D Did you get a strop from Neil too? You should send Neil the Dovo, they're not bad from what I've heard, and he'll put a good edge on it.

Enjoy your stay, the beverages are in the corner, help yourself!

Max

Back
Top Bottom