100 ml atomiser

Hello Gentlemen,

I would like to ask if anyone knows a source, possibly within the UK, which sells atomisers that can be fit on a regular proraso aftershave bottle (the 100 ml not the 400 one). I have found one on ebay from the Ukraine, but I honestly cannot stand paying more for shipping than the item itself. Any info or suggestion is welcomed. Thank you for your attention.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210619-115948_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210619-115948_eBay.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 8
Perhaps not what you had in mind, but food for thought nonetheless is to buy a plastic atomizer. I buy these small ones in bulk from Maggard however I am sure you can buy them as well on Ebay. I like them as they are small and I can store them loaded in the 'fridge ready for usage. Also, I can easily take one on the go for when I want to freshen up a bit, say when I have a cute waitress. ;)

Perhaps not what you had in mind, but food for thought nonetheless is to buy a plastic atomizer. I buy these small ones in bulk from Maggard however I am sure you can buy them as well on Ebay. I like them as they are small and I can store them loaded in the 'fridge ready for usage. Also, I can easily take one on the go for when I want to freshen up a bit, say when I have a cute waitress. ;)

They must go weak at the knees when you suddenly reek of Tabac

They must go weak at the knees when you suddenly reek of Tabac

I haven't used Tabac for years and most likely will never buy it again. Quite frankly I never understood all the fawning over it as IMO Arko and the Palmolive stick shave just as good.

I'll have you know I receive many compliments on my fragrances. Why just the other evening the night nurse here at the group home said something about me smelling good during my enema. :)

Thanks for the suggestion. ;)

Try this one, absolutely no experience with it and it just specifies smaller proraso bottles, but hopefully it should hopefully do the trick.
I'm afraid this doesn't work. The description of the product is quite misleading and I have written to them waiting for their reply. The atomizer is smaller than the proraso bottleneck. Just in case someone stumble on this thread and think of buying it...DON'T

Last edited:
I'm afraid this doesn't work. The description of the product is quite misleading and I have written to them waiting for their reply. The atomizer is smaller than the proraso bottleneck. Just in ace someone stumble on this thread and think of buying it...DON'T
Damn, sorry man, like I said I didn't have any experience with it but it looked so promising!

Hello Gentlemen,

I would like to ask if anyone knows a source, possibly within the UK, which sells atomisers that can be fit on a regular proraso aftershave bottle (the 100 ml not the 400 one). I have found one on ebay from the Ukraine, but I honestly cannot stand paying more for shipping than the item itself. Any info or suggestion is welcomed. Thank you for your attention.
Could you not buy an atomiser bottle and decant your Proraso into it? you can pick them up at perfumier supplies and, of course, eBay. When you buy a new bottle just decant it into your own atomiser... Apologies if anyone has already said this.

Back
Top Bottom