100 derby

When I first started de shaving I bought a 34c hd but I also made a bad decision and got 100 derby blades. No good for me in the 34c.i now have the blades that I like.i have a fatip and was wondering if anyone has used the derby in a fatip .

When I first started de shaving I bought a 34c hd but I also made a bad decision and got 100 derby blades. No good for me in the 34c.i now have the blades that I like.i have a fatip and was wondering if anyone has used the derby in a fatip .
I don't have a fatip so i can't speak about the combo with a Derby Extra, but i have a Muhle R41 which is a very aggressive razor, and Derby Extra's IMHO are a great Combo in my more aggressive razors..i to bought a 34c & 100 derby blades, i still love my 34c and can use up the derby blades when using my more aggressive razors..give it try mate, you've got nothing to lose, and a great opportunity to use up those so called dreaded Derby extra blades.Regards.:)

Last edited:
I've got a few tucks of derby's kicking around that I thought I wouldn't use. Maybe give them a go in the 37c and see what happens. Utter garbage in anything else I've tried tho.

OTE="Drew71, post: 576839, member: 7410"]I've got a few tucks of derby's kicking around that I thought I wouldn't use. Maybe give them a go in the 37c and see what happens. Utter garbage in anything else I've tried tho.[/QUOTE]
Agreed , they are crap

I've recently tried the Derby blades in my Muhle r41, they're ok but once I've finished them I won't be buying them again. I thought the first & second shave were ok but the third shave was poor. If you've got them I'd say use each blade twice then bin it. My everyday blade is a Wilkinson classic. I use each blade 6 or 7 times but I'm sure I could get at least 10 shaves out of them.

Back
Top Bottom