10 volunteers required!

Hi!

I would like to try then if possible and if sending the samples to Spain will not be a problem...

Cheers
Yes, we are quite happy to send the samples to you, however at present we will only send items to the UK when purchased from our website. There are already two stockist in Spain if you want to purchase the product later!
Agent A.

1.Blademonkey
2.Fuzzyian
3.SeanC
4.David68
5. Wazza
6. Benz3ne
7. DaiBoy
8. Cristobal
9. Sir_Eider
10. MarkB

Last edited:
Seems i was beaten to it by stupidly putting my email address instead of my user name!! Enjoy Mark, I would say open it up to 15 people to get more reviews......

good news - I have just checked with my fellow agent and we should eb able to squeeze an 11th sample out of the pot, so markmonaghan you are in! no more though please!!
Heres the final 11: Messages en route!

1.Blademonkey
2.Fuzzyian
3.SeanC
4.David68
5. Wazza
6. Benz3ne
7. DaiBoy
8. Cristobal
9. Sir_Eider
10. MarkBrad
11. markmonaghan

Seems i was beaten to it by stupidly putting my email address instead of my user name!! Enjoy Mark, I would say open it up to 15 people to get more reviews......
Whilst we may, as agents have special powers, even we may have trouble getting the samples to you via email! Please see separate reply, we have added an eleventh slot to the list - You are in! I have sent you a message for your address.
Agent A

Received today:

test10.jpg

Also received. Had a smell of them but nothing further of yet. Completely different consistencies - peppermint smells like dentist's impression moulding 'gum' and I have a bottle of benzaldehyde in the lab which smells identical to the almond one (marzipan to the layperson, very sweet smelling).

Back
Top Bottom