YANYP ... Yet another New Year PIF!!!

ACtC-3eSk4lited60eFoxPmmkSWV_NUPZrOPVU1a_4nuCreGGj6J8PDYdYpLIDhzNzVLbd1CQr0s2TdOL7fslCEKGfyR4f_YorSlrKNINpPllBps0zONyMW4L0JfDGWrrA5B6po12gG_nvB0Qda5nj5833KKWw=w1200

Intended for the newcomer, but open to all ...

Included is a Haryali R89 clone with a long orange handle, tub of Omega Eucalyptus shaving croap, Yaqi Heavy Metal brush, pack of Gillette/Wilko and a couple of spare heads: a Gillette Sterling and a random open comb from the '50s? '60s? ... oh, and a single Muhle blade to use as a joke some day.

Interested? Pop your name down below and I'll do a random name draw on Friday night.

That is a lovely gesture @pjgh. However as I've just ordered and received my first two two Yaqi brushes via AliExpress, and was offered a generous personal PIF yesterday evening it would be disingenuous to jump on this one just for a chance of a freebie, so I'll sit this one out. I would like to reiterate however that since joining TSR, the help and advice received has been amazing, and these PIFs just add to the general feeling that there are some lovely people on this forum :love:

Very generous,
I too will refrain from entering because I am already in the process of testing out new to me toys even though some are vintage lol
I will leave it to others to enjoy what's on offer. :D
I love the brush though :love: and I am glad I am not the only one that thinks Muhle make great razors but suck a$$ at making Blades lol

Back
Top Bottom