Various Soaps & Blades

It turns out quite a lot of soaps make my face burn like I was shaving with Vindaloo paste (the hottest Vindaloo paste under the sun), so here are some pieces which may be of use to you.

The PIF will contain the following soaps, which unless stated have been used a few times at the most

WP_20190829_001.jpg

- Clubman Pinaud Shave Soap
- Rasozero Agrumella
- 2 Cyril Salter Tallow pucks (one unused)
- PS Shaving Cream
- Nivea Sensitive Cream
- Nanny's Neroli (sample used once)
- Wickham's Smooth Sandalwood sample (unused)
- Boots Shave Stick without the case

WP_20190829_002.jpg

Also included in the PIF, are 90 Tian Li Super Blue blades, and 3 Tian Li Super Stainless blades. These quite possibly are the worst blades I have used. It was like scraping the stubble off my face with a baked bean can's lid that had been left in the back garden during the storm that was 'The Beast from the East'.
I'd be wary of using one to shave my face, but maybe they could be used for bobbing apples at Halloween? Nonetheless, the artwork is superb. Just look at that guy? What a handsome face.

I'm running the PIF on both forums and if you want to be included please reply.

Well, even if you don't want to be included I'd appreciate if you did reply as otherwise I'd start to consider myself as a crazy old man shouting about random stuff.

I'll run the PIF until the first week of September and it's for UK residents only.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom