Luxury Italian Brands

What's your favourite Italian Luxury or upmarket/premium shaving brand? Mondial 1908, Acca Kappa, Aqua di Parma, Koh-I-Noor, Atkinson's/I Coloniali, Boellis.

I love AdP cream, the TFS branded soaps from Mondial, the whole Atkinson's and I Coloniali ranges.

Budget products are that, budget products.

It is an irony that individuals buy expensive items, and then never use them as they are expensive. Saving them for a special occasion, then forgetting to use them.
Ive never done that, saving expensive items for a special occasion that is, im more likely to use them more often and hang the cost! P.

What exactly is the scent of Boellis? I nearly bought a bar this weekend but reading almond just put me off.

So in the middle of an Italian soap thread I went French and MdC rose. A nice treat for a little event this past week.
I'm probably not the best person to as as far as scent go but there is a slight smell of almond but not as strong a cella and there should be the 1924 scent that you find in the Edt but my nose is not up to the job of detecting it, however it is a lovely soap as far as performance goes and worth the extra money imo . P.

I like the MdC Rose soap, it doesn't get as much use as the Original but still very nice all the same. :) P

Last edited:
What's your favourite Italian Luxury or upmarket/premium shaving brand? Mondial 1908, Acca Kappa, Aqua di Parma, Koh-I-Noor, Atkinson's/I Coloniali, Boellis.

I love AdP cream, the TFS branded soaps from Mondial, the whole Atkinson's and I Coloniali ranges.

Budget products are that, budget products.

I've never heard of any of these with the exception of Aqua Di Parma. I'm afraid to google them incase the price is ridiculous and I get sucked into trying a luxury brand out!

Shaving soap is only expensive if you keep buying and end up with dozens of soaps! SV probably lasts 6 months, so a year's supply costs only £ 1 per week . Tell me what you can buy for that! ?? Forget having loads of soap but go for something that gives a superlative shave.
Of course there will be some who can't tell the difference between cheap and expensive soaps, but I was amazed when I used SV the first time, after using various budget products.

Back
Top Bottom