blackbird

1. Ferrum

There's a first time for everything!

I've become quite used to butchering DE blades for Wardonias etc., and halving them for SE's like the Rocnel and Focus. I don't expect them to do the job for themselves. This morning, my customary three days worth with a Gillette Silver Blue blade in my Blackland Blackbird (original model) was...
  2. wintoid

Blackbird original with long handle in black oxide

For sale is my original Blackbird with the longer handle in the black oxide finish. The black oxide finish wears, and has a sort of distressed look to it. Please examine the photos. The razor is boxed and works well. I would prefer to sell to an established TSR member with say 50 posts and 2...
  3. BeShaved

What modern razors will you recommend me?

I am still confused about the aggressiveness of the razor. My first DE was MTO. I had difficulties using it. It was brutal. I couldn't get a good shave. The combination with Dorco blade was a horrible experience. Tugs, nicks and cuts. Told this story to a friend and he was kind enough to PIF...
  4. wintoid

Alumigoose

I owned a B2 Mongoose for some months, and enjoyed shaving with it. It's a large razor, and heavy, and the whole time I was using it, I was feeling like it was just too big and too heavy. The shaves were very good, all the same. Meanwhile, I'd put myself down on the waiting list for a brand...
Back
Top Bottom