YUMA razor

Good evening friends,
very recently I bought a Yuma razor from Turkey. It was 1 Turkish Lira( £1=4something Lira) so roughly it was 25pence!!
Has anyone used or still using it? I remember hearing that it is a very aggressive razor and I am not an experienced DE user, the most aggressive razor I've used so far is the Gem Micromatic open comb, How would Yuma compare to Gem OC?
Thanks a lot and have a nice weekend
Forgot to Mention, I know Gem O.C. is a Single Edge razor, I was asking how aggressive Yuma is compared to gem?

Last edited:
I've used one ... I don't remember it, though so it can't have been that aggressive. I take note of aggressive razors because that's how I like them. Drop a blade in yours and have a go ...
Thanks Paul, I think I will use it for my next shave

I have one from a Turkish shop in Bristol, cost £1.2 a year ago. It's a terrible shaver, blade alignment is dealt with a strong prayer, the angle is depending on how bent is the cheap guard (As Graeme once described it - melted metal), and the handle sheared off after a week, the head is now firmly screw to an old Tech handle.

Why do I keep it? mmm.. I am a cheap razors magpie

I have one from a Turkish shop in Bristol, cost £1.2 a year ago. It's a terrible shaver, blade alignment is dealt with a strong prayer, the angle is depending on how bent is the cheap guard (As Graeme once described it - melted metal), and the handle sheared off after a week, the head is now firmly screw to an old Tech handle.

Why do I keep it? mmm.. I am a cheap razors magpie
I understand Danny and thanks for the honest comment. I decided to give it a careful try and see how it goes. I remember that someone mentioning that it is an aggressive razor. Aggressive is ok but if it is aggressive because blade don't sit equal and not in line then probably it will be a display only razor.

Back
Top Bottom