Yourshaving.com review

Spotted a nice bargain on this cheap shop, if you are looking to buy the small Fatip 42100 (Picolo?) it is only £10.71 delivered after using the above code. He also has the Grande for a couple of quids more. In fact he has the entire Fatip line including the black grande at £17 delivered.

Of course don't leave empty handed like others here said blades, Pitralon and Floyd products for very little.

Thanks Sconie,
Had a quick look at the site, looks appealing. I already get stuff from Portugal with no problems. May make a small purchase to try it out.
May well replace bookmarked Shaving site, to cut down on browsing time11

Glad I could help, I let Jose know about this site and I think he is going to sign up as a vendor, like you I have bookmarked his shop as the prices are great, hopefully he will offer more items in the future and perhaps forum members could suggest items ?

Cheers

I placed an order with yourshaving.com a week ago and my package was delivered today. Not bad considering a Bank Holiday in Spain last week and our own yesterday. Jose Luis has provided a brilliant service with great prices, excellent delivery time and with the nice touch of a few additional blades thrown in as well. Highly recommended so buy with confidence guys.

I placed an order on Monday afternoon and received today. Fast delivery, good products, great prices. What's not to like? Buy with confidence.

My parcel from yourshaving.com came this morning, took 8 days from Spain. very well packaged and very happy with the excellent service and products available.

Just got home after work asked the sig other if it had arrived but she said no, then asked to help with the cleaning, damn, did the cleaning well just swept up she had done the rest before, sat down and then was presented with the parcel how cunning! Anyway very well packed and in great condition with a nice gesture of a free shaving balm sachet. Will order again and am loving the scent of floid black!
[attachment=11100]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1404568713038.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1404568713038.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 39
Ordered a few bottles yesterday and got offered TNT as a carrier instead of Spanish Post.

Worked out at £21 for postage which is really good considering some web sites are quoting £36 for postage from Spain.

just need to see if they can get the 1 litre bottles of Myrsol in!!!

Back
Top Bottom