Your three rabbit holes

Brain v Liver?
:p
Interesting One that..I had to Go to a Chinese Doc in Glasgow for 9 Months Every Week to get Acupuncture Therapy to Unblock a My Liver Meridian or Energy Channel..o_O

Advanced Mediation & Chi Gung Work Opens the Bodies Meridians & Stores the Energy in the Dantian or Lower Belly..I Collapsed on the Floor after my Channels Fully Opened Up..The Energy Moves at the Speed of Light..The Liver is Paired with Gallbladder Organ in Chinese Medicine..Yin & Yang Organs..:rolleyes:

Because my Liver Meridian had a Blockage with Stagnant Qi or Energy the Energy Shot up & Hit my Gallbladder & Floored Me..It was like being Hit with a Bullet which I have Experienced during my War Escapades..The NHS Doc was going to Remove my Gallbladder..Cutting a Long Story Short..I am Done Sorted..;)

Bottom Line..Those that think Mediation is all About a Tranquil Mind are Deluded..Its Not for the Faint Hearted..It Needs the Proper Guidance from a Traditional Teacher & Even then the Journey Will Be a Painful One..:D

Billy

Interesting One that..I had to Go to a Chinese Doc in Glasgow for 9 Months Every Week to get Acupuncture Therapy to Unblock a My Liver Meridian or Energy Channel..o_O

Advanced Mediation & Chi Gung Work Opens the Bodies Meridians & Stores the Energy in the Dantian or Lower Belly..I Collapsed on the Floor after my Channels Fully Opened Up..The Energy Moves at the Speed of Light..The Liver is Paired with Gallbladder Organ in Chinese Medicine..Yin & Yang Organs..:rolleyes:

Because my Liver Meridian had a Blockage with Stagnant Qi or Energy the Energy Shot up & Hit my Gallbladder & Floored Me..It was like being Hit with a Bullet which I have Experienced during my War Escapades..The NHS Doc was going to Remove my Gallbladder..Cutting a Long Story Short..I am Done Sorted..;)

Bottom Line..Those that think Mediation is all About a Tranquil Mind are Deluded..Its Not for the Faint Hearted..It Needs the Proper Guidance from a Traditional Teacher & Even then the Journey Will Be a Painful One..:D

Billy
Jeez that is fascinating

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

That's actually a lot harder to pin down than it first appears to be.

IT: Would be it really as major money drains go but I won't be buying any more for the next 3 or 4 years (hopefully) - Gaming PC has >5 year warranty on all parts bar GPU and I've just replaced the tablet after getting a full refund on the last one. I also have half a dozen games to play from HumbleBundle sales, so they cost pence. I do put money aside for the next upgrade monthly but it's usually 5 years between builds.

Knives: Again (apart from the BB forum knife) I haven't bought owt for ages. I have all I need for the uses I need them for.

Whiskey: Would be the second but that's every few months if that and I rarely spend over £25 (Morrisons sales lines are cool), so would it even count?

Vaping: It's only replenishing juices/atty's really until the battery box dies.

Shaving: I have my kit sorted and only replenish rather than invest in it these days.

Climbing: I go indoors so randomly and already have the major kit for outdoors so spend little on it.

D&D: I play every Wednesday but have all the books I need so it costs nowt.

I work I come home and look after the kids it's 20:30 before I have time for hobbies and at the weekend I look after the kids till much the same time.

Jeez that is fascinating

I Used to think it was all Kinda Mystical..The Old Books are Written in Code & You need a Teacher to Decipher them..You can only get an Understanding through the Practice & through the Correct Guidance..o_O

Its Not Mystical at All..Just Natural Forces is All..That said Natural Energy is Powerful & that's Why a Small Chinese Martial Artist can Knock Down Goliath..In Fact..The Story of David & Goliath relates Directly to these Practices..:eek:

David Destroyed Goliath by using his Internal Energy or Qi..Not by a Sling Shot..The Chinese Gung Fu Masters call this Drawing the Bow & Shooting the Arrow..That's Written in Code just like the David & Goliath Story..:)

I Took Me Years of Gung Fu Practice to understand the David & Goliath Story..Fascinating it Is..:D

Billy

I Used to think it was all Kinda Mystical..The Old Books are Written in Code & You need a Teacher to Decipher them..You can only get an Understanding through the Practice & through the Correct Guidance..o_O

Its Not Mystical at All..Just Natural Forces is All..That said Natural Energy is Powerful & that's Why a Small Chinese Martial Artist can Knock Down Goliath..In Fact..The Story of David & Goliath relates Directly to these Practices..:eek:

David Destroyed Goliath by using his Internal Energy or Qi..Not by a Sling Shot..The Chinese Gung Fu Masters call this Drawing the Bow & Shooting the Arrow..That's Written in Code just like the David & Goliath Story..:)

I Took Me Years of Gung Fu Practice to understand the David & Goliath Story..Fascinating it Is..:D

Billy
Ah don't get me started. The body is fascinating as well as various foods/practices/homeopathic remedies. A couple I use; a point on the middle of the ear that if squeezed can lower stress and blood pressure. Bitter gourd for purifying the blood and to help reduce clots.

Wine - Hobby or mild addiction? Worked in the trade for a few years and still feel the need to keep trying different styles, blends, vintages, etc. Easily my biggest non-essential outlay
Darts - Searching for the perfect dart, stem, flight combo for my throwing style and grip is more expensive than you would think. Re-sale price on all the darts I have acquired will be pretty good though. Much like razors. Thinking about it, if I added the cost of every Friday night in the pub playing league games, this might be more expensive than the wine.
Golf - Yet to play this year but the cost in fees, balls and tees will add up as the year goes on

I've pretty much done all the spending on shaving I'm likely to do for a while. In fact, I will probably end the year in surplus after I have sold a few bits and pieces.

I've got a bunch of hobbies but since I started this wet shaving malarky, the sickness spreaded :)
I never joined a forum till I started looking at traditional shaving, now I'm part of a few. So

Wet shaving
Knives (folding mostly)
Pens (sort of, past couple of weeks, it may get worse)

Back
Top Bottom