Your Best Shaving Acquisition Of 2010!

Just a bit of fun post your No1 purchase of 2010 and the reason why pics aswell if you like! :)

For me it was this i purchased of mikael IKon 24 mm silvertip chubby i would'nt part with it!
It just works so well with every product i have used with it dence yet soft worth every penny!! :D

PB0500083598x800-1.jpg

Edit title changed because it does'nt have to be a purchase pifs etc inc!

Merkur Futur...

Although still having teething problems (getting better with each use)

This razor will do be great for special occasion shaves etc, plus it looks amazing.

Great guy!..sent me a British 1940's open comb!..Made In England stamped..damn I love being American and appreciating English products from overseas and giving back as well! :lol: :cool:

Blades

kev... said:
Just a bit of fun post your No1 purchase of 2010 and the reason why pics aswell if you like! :)

For me it was this i purchased of mikael IKon 24 mm silvertip chubby i would'nt part with it!
It just works so well with every product i have used with it dence yet soft worth every penny!! :D

PB0500083598x800-1.jpg

Edit title changed because it does'nt have to be a purchase pifs etc inc!

Blades said:
Great guy!..sent me a British 1940's open comb!..Made In England stamped..damn I love being American and appreciating English products from overseas and giving back as well! :lol: :cool:

Blades
Eric your welcome the package you sent me was'nt to shabby either lol :mrgreen:

A couple of Sabini prototype brushes that I'm growing to enjoy + a recently purchased Gillette #58 that I've been after for ages, waiting for it arrive.

For me razor wise it's a hard choice between :

The lovely Gottlieb Hammesfahr "Pyramide" Andy did for me, which since it arrived just before Xmas, has been my only shaver since.
Pyramide2600.jpg

And of course the beautiful Aristocrat I got from Sharon:
mSL7q.jpg

Don't ask me to choose, they're both lovely in their own way, and both shave better than anything else I have/had, and probably ever have.
If I had to get rid of everything save 2, these are the ones I'd keep for ever.

Max

My best acquisiton was when I found you guys ... :mrgreen: :lol:

Brushes: Prob. Chubby 2 in super,
Razors: When I got my hands on a lot of Klas Törnblom blanks - major score! :D
Soaps: Nanny - before I found Sharon I only used Cella and was happy with it... HEY, she has corrupted me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom