Your best balm/moisturiser?

I use this as my weekend feelgood treat, my post shave routine is alum, thayers medicated superhazel, A/S of the day topped off by 3 drips in the palm of my hand, spread over the full facial area.
Feels great and will probably last till 2050, by which time I will be long dead..... Bargain!!!

Thanks for the update. It will be interesting to hear your thoughts on how the Dove AB compares to the Myrsol Emulsion.
Cheers
Rob
Tried the dove and it's very good the dove was on special 50% off. Is myrsol worth the exstra at the minute its too early to tell. I've also tried the supergrug balm this morning and that is very good as well.
More time needed with all of them i think I will use them all but as to which one I'd buy again at the moment I dont know.

Tried the dove and it's very good the dove was on special 50% off. Is myrsol worth the exstra at the minute its too early to tell. I've also tried the supergrug balm this morning and that is very good as well.
More time needed with all of them i think I will use them all but as to which one I'd buy again at the moment I dont know.

Thanks for the update, much appreciated.
May I ask where the Dove is on offer?

Back
Top Bottom