You know you have an acquisition disorder when . . .

Hey, if we ever go fishing Marty... I've got a big bag of lures ;)

Hey, I bet you are being sarcastical on me! Pretty sure anyway.

Years ago those bait shops were open for perch fishermen all the time.....24 hours. Get there around midnight for bait and then to the Lake for a good spot.

Your 'lure' remark was probably about all the previously owned Gillette DE razors being used for sinkers, kept in a waist high basket near the bait shop door and free to grab a couple on the way out for buying the special 2 hook perch rig. Can't recall ever seeing 1912ish thing in the basket......not ever.

Last edited:
Hey, I bet you are being sarcastical on me! Pretty sure anyway.

Years ago those bait shops were open for perch fishermen all the time.....24 hours. Get there around midnight for bait and then to the Lake for a good spot.

Your 'lure' remark was probably about all the previously owned Gillette DE razors being used for sinkers, kept in a waist high basket near the bait shop door and free to grab a couple on the way out for buying the special 2 hook perch rig. Can't recall ever seeing 1912ish thing in the basket......not ever.

Gah! You got me ... sinkers, not lures. Yeah, I'm no fisherman. Still, wanna sinker that proper sinks? Use a 1912! I think ...

Yeah, yeah, we're all waiting for your latest post in acquisitions ...

The-InterCity-125-train-010.jpg

Phwoar! The curves! Or rather, lack of them :D

Seriously, being a kid when these things hit the rails ... these were cool! These were Ferrari cool!

Yeah & like a Macaroni Ferrari they were always Breaking Down..:eek:

Hey, not Ken Grange's problem ... these things looked cool standing, running or broken down.

Which puts me sadly in mind of a childhood memory that broke recently. I had cause to street race a Lambo Countach versus my Hirsched SAAB 9-5. I killed it! Poor Lambo. Childhood dream ... destroyed. Perhaps the performance figures were overstated? It sounded fantastic, mind :D

Back
Top Bottom