You just couldn't make it up...

Now I'm even more scared :shock: :eek: :shock: I fear the advice you may be given!! The main people I have to worry about giving advice on these things to (well, I'm hoping slurry and horsses won't come into it ;) is my two oldest grandchildren, who are racing towards hormonal overload as I type, little realising what lays in store..........now that I think of it, neither of the strange practises that have been highlighted above get girls pregant.........can you catch Aids from.....oh, dear, this site has corrupted me!

Pig Cat said:
OK. Shagging slurry and interfering with horses is definitely not on. I'm absolutely clear about both these things. Now is there anything else I should know to keep me out of trouble?

after hearing what deep sea fishermen do to skate i refuse to eat any flat-fish

hando said:
Pig Cat said:
OK. Shagging slurry and interfering with horses is definitely not on. I'm absolutely clear about both these things. Now is there anything else I should know to keep me out of trouble?

after hearing what deep sea fishermen do to skate i refuse to eat any flat-fish

Come on then, do spill the beans (or should that be seed?)!!! :p

Skate? A bit cold but that can be useful. My former brother in law was from Redruth, what a bunch of shit f**king inbreds.

"The family were terrified" Of what exactly? A dirty todger? They are farmers for ***** sake. Get your gun on your pitch fork or just give the fella his own personal pile of shit that he can be alone with.

"The anxious man, aged about 40, gave hospital staff no explanation about how the pipe got stuck after he turned up on Tuesday morning"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A big boy did it and ran away!

Talk to anyone that's worked in A & E and its apparent that there are plenty of naturists with bad balance that end up falling on or into everyday objects.

Everyone's heard those "I got me goalie stuck in a vacuum cleaner nozzle" A&E stories by now, surely. Like smoking cigarettes, what makes people who haven't done it before still want to try it?

"Maybe it won't happen to me..."

sscchhppum

:shock:

Bit like Quagmire off Family Guy I guess.

Back
Top Bottom