Yet another PIF, 2 x Sabri TunncerTobacco cologne 150ML

Bought this old school classic Turkish cologne and initially in the shop it smelled nice, using it one more time and it is not my cup of tea, so away it goes to the PIF.

It is described as the tobacco flower scent and comes in a 150 ml atomizer bottle.
Made by the same firm that makes the Arko product line.

Cast your name and I will make sure it is delivered to the winner's door absolutely free.
I'll close the list next Thursday at 20.00

All the best
Shemen

Stop Press!
mayhem72 donated another bottle of this Turkish delight to the PIF so when this list is closed we will have two winners! Thank you mayhem72 for giving everyone double the chance. Great people in this forum.

mrbrhDAppYACR2wkTXwd_Bg.jpg

So far entries:

fly3k
pjgh
Scswalex
StephenShave
Nishy
Miles853
mr..bean
mcrossy 
ajh101
Hedomystico
rowlers 
Count of Undolpho
rhedgehog
n1vlo
AndyMc133
Flip-68
Mike_B
davep90
ChopperHarris
AndyMc133

RE: Yet another PIF, Sabri TunncerTobacco cologne 150ML

i won the lemon so i will pass on this to give another fine member of this forum a chance =) another wonderful gesture though !

Please can I join this list, I Would like to try a tobacco cologne ,

mmm... that bottle looks lovely & I'd love to try this scent! Seeing as my EuroMillions lottery ticket this week was a bust, I'd like now to enter this lottery, well, you never know :icon_razz:

Please count me in an intriguing product and lovely gesture thank you

Yet another PIF, Sabri TunncerTobacco cologne 150ML

I'd love to try this product out as I've never tried any Turkish shaving products. I would appreciate if you could count me in the draw too.
Thanks for the opportunity!

Back
Top Bottom