Yet another brush question(s)

Does size matter?

I am looking to get another brush, probably a badger, so I can alternate them. Problem is I have small hands and was wondering weather a travel brush would work better.

My current brush is a cheap bristle brush I got as part of a kit. Its OK to hold but could do with something a little smaller.

Anyone have experience with travel brushes?
Jim

[attachment=10509]
This is my current brush
Handle 50mm
Jim

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1400088165106.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1400088165106.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 19
I have a small Muhle synthetic i use for Travel. It does the job but I'm no convert.

The small simpsons seem to get good reviews although these are mixed on the Wee Scott which is the smallest brush they do with some saying it is "scratchy" but I've never used one so cant be sure. There are brushes out there with smaller handles but I wouldn't class them as travel brushes.

Thanks for your help. It's something I need to research as I could do with a better brush doesn't need to be a travel brush exactly but quote small handle

Simpsons Emperors have a slim but long handle. I have medium hands (size 8.5) and I find wide handles uncomfortable to use. I find the Emperor 2 & 3 handles very comfortable. Small hands don't mean you need a small brush just a suitable handle. Paul

Back
Top Bottom