Yardley Citrus and Wood

I've got some. It's fantastic. Very similar to Terre D'Hermes although Terre D'Hermes actually has more complexity and is longer lasting. Yardley Citrus and Wood is really good value though. I have both Yardley Citrus and Wood and Terre D'Hermes after umming and arring about whether Terre D'Hermes was worth the extra. In the end I concluded it was as it lasts all day, but Yardley Citrus and Wood is good as an every day cologne. I only use Terre D'Hermes when I'm going on a date or have something important on my mind.

Bought myself some Yardley.

Good news - I really like it and on me it lasts well although longevity was supposed to be a weak point. It smells much classier than its price point would suggest. Sort of, errr, citrus and wood scent really! It is less subtle than Terre d'Hermes but definitely in similar category. Nice warm basenotes to counter the citrus freshness so not just for warm weather.

Recommended.

Can I just say a big thank you for this thread, ordered a bottle just to try it and in the last few days have not had it off me, time to save now for the expensive one.

Thanks

I have my Yardley now for 3 weeks and it is a a very nice scent for everyday, well done for a British made product. A week or so ago I made an order with Creighton's for few St. James products and just to let you know that the Cedarwood and Clarysage ASB and EDT are exactly the same scent as the Yardley C&W.

Currently Creightons is doing 30% with the code SE30 and free delivery for orders over £15.

just bought the soap today thanks to this thread - my! what a scent - i can't stop sniffing it! on the strength of that i bought 100ml edt on ebay. when will the enabling ever end? :)

Back
Top Bottom