Yardley Black Label

Manoflamancha said:
In my local chemists there is a Yardley Black Label shaving soap in a bowl. I eye it up each time I go in.

Anybody had any experience with this soap?

Yes it's good stuff. If you don't want it for yourself, then I wouldn't mind it. ;)

Manoflamancha said:
In my local chemists there is a Yardley Black Label shaving soap in a bowl. I eye it up each time I go in.

Is there only one, if not buy another and PM me, I'll take one they are like Rocking Horse S**t.

Yellow Jim said:
Manoflamancha said:

Yes it's good stuff. If you don't want it for yourself, then I wouldn't mind it. ;)

It's on the top shelf along with "other stuff":blush: so I haven't checked it out fully yet. They might wonder what a man of my age is looking at! I'ts one of those small one-woman shops. I'll have a good gander next time for price, etc.

John, I can only see 1 but it's on a fairly high shelf. There could be others behind it.

I'll have a good look next time. I will be going in again soon to fiil my prescription for my container load of chemicals which keep me ticking over.

Hi little off. But the Yardley Gold comes in two styles. Original And Elegance. What's the difference between the two.
Thanks.

I went the the chemist this morning and they only have 1 of the Black Label soap so I bought it. I had a chat with the chemist who kindly did a computer check but could not find it on their suppliers lists. She said that she will check around with other local chemists and see what she could dig up. I'll report back when I have more information.

Back
Top Bottom