Yaqi Excalibur PIF and few bits …

long overdue, the yaqi unfortunately doesn’t get much love here recently so thought that I might as well PIF it on - received (with additional handle) from Lee a while ago.

Adding a balm, part used portugese shaving cream and few other bits and bobs.

What you see is what you will get - maybe some additional bits if I find something laying around that doesn’t get much use.

Oh and the usual list - don’t say ‘I’m in’ and not add your name to the list… since I probably won’t be keeping track of it :)

I’ll most likely close the PIF on Tuesday or Wednesday evening - so that’s a few days to sign up

48A384D6-E43E-4682-A047-AE6954FD7F96.jpeg

Edit: I’ll cover the UK postage

long overdue, the yaqi unfortunately doesn’t get much love here recently so thought that I might as well PIF it on - received (with additional handle) from Lee a while ago.

Adding a balm, part used portugese shaving cream and few other bits and bobs.

What you see is what you will get - maybe some additional bits if I find something laying around that doesn’t get much use.

Oh and the usual list - don’t say ‘I’m in’ and not add your name to the list… since I probably won’t be keeping track of it :)

I’ll most likely close the PIF on Tuesday or Wednesday evening - so that’s a few days to sign up

View attachment 103665
A great PIF, good luck to all that enter.
I shall sit this one out, it would be embarrassing if I won another one! :)

Paul.

I've already got one, so respectfully not in. It's the perfect travel ACSE, it shaves nicely but if it got lost while travelling you wouldn't be as upset as you would if you lost your Claymore, Hawk V3 or suchlike. Perfect intro to ACSE so worth putting your name down if "AC curious"!
Good shout Scorpio

Back
Top Bottom