Yahoo Emails Bouncing

jds

Afternoon all,

I have sent emails today from Hotmail account to a couple of Yahoo accounts and the they have all bounced. A quick google provided nothing meaningful, so I wonder if anyone has experienced something similar and has any thoughts. They are valid accounts - I was replying!

Thanks in advance

Jon

Afternoon all,

I have sent emails today from Hotmail account to a couple of Yahoo accounts and the they have all bounced. A quick google provided nothing meaningful, so I wonder if anyone has experienced something similar and has any thoughts. They are valid accounts - I was replying!

Thanks in advance

Jon
Just a thought seeing as you have had no other advice, but I warn you its a long shot.... Try signing out of Hotmail and then back in and maybe that will reboot your hotmail account....just a thought.

You never mentioned the reason for bouncing. Could be Hotmail, Yahoo, user input error, too big a file attachment, possibly local ISP issue, etc.. I believe ownership of the DNS addresses was handed over Oct 1.

Check the email address, used before or new, other email issues or just Yahoo accounts, try a "reply"back to that user on their email, have a friend with gmail try, take 2 drinks and try in morning, etc.

Email (like postal mail) is not perfect and some mail is rejected in error. Seems to never happen on spam emails, however, for normal users not common but happens.

Thanks guys... I think it is down to a fundamental problem on Yahoo's side. Both addresses I sent to were ones I use regularly, no attachments, just a few lines of text and sent as a reply. Will see how the land lies today, but thanks for the responses.

Jon

Back
Top Bottom