Xpec Shaving cream

I just came across this site if anyone is interested in Xpec.

I believe they might still have some left in stock, well they did yesterday when I ordered some so it might be worth checking with them first.
If not, they do have some other nice stuff on their site.

http://www.thedifferentscent.de/product_info.php?cPath=2_8&products_id=2253

Join the club, boys! - come on in! The unscented version is every bit as good as the scented version shave-wise - the same as - but lacks that certain something that is uniquely Xpec and only available in the Original version. Except, of course, it is no longer available. The Xpec Original scent is most certainly not for everyone, anyway!

Yes Carl you are right and after reading many reviews it seems the scented version was certainly not everyone's cup of tea, and after all the performance is the key factor because we wash our faces after shaving apply balm then aftershave so the reality scented soap or cream is not a game breaker if the performance is top notch.

pugh-the-special-one said:
Yes Carl you are right and after reading many reviews it seems the scented version was certainly not everyone's cup of tea, and after all the performance is the key factor because we wash our faces after shaving apply balm then aftershave so the reality scented soap or cream is not a game breaker if the performance is top notch.

Took me 6-8 shaves with the Xpec before deciding the scent was for me. I was comparing it to the C&S #88 dirty gothic rose frag, and the Xpec was much the better one. Now I am somewhat addicted to how it hits my nose.

I also bought the unscented version, figuring any EOs or EdTs or whatever could be added to small amounts of the cream. To be fair though, I didn't pay full boat for that version and don't know if I would. Performance is the same for both versions.

Not to enable you in ANY way of course, but here's a link to a vendor with some great deals on some other Xpec products. If you wanna try other scented items, this might be a good time. The owner will possibly ship to Limeyland if you ask him nicely, and is a reputable and honest source of shaving crap. I think he has other special deals on some products if you look at that section. Prices shown are in Norwegian kroner.

Here you go: http://www.shavecare.no/brands/xpec.html

Back
Top Bottom